View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #69
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Wouldn't exactly call it gamebreaking, but yeah it is a little frustrating having to play PF and sometimes C, and I have a 6'3 PG as well. Might take them a while, but they might eventually patch it so the positions aren't so 'random'. I remember this problem a few years ago back on either 2K10 or 2K11, and they patched it, so I don't know why the problem seems to be back again.

happened to me for one game as a 6'3 pg on my hornets team. but havent seen it since. when it happened i was kinda pissed, but for the next 10 games, i havent seen it

still annoying
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote