View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #2
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k13 'Association Mode' Discussion

2k12 i was probably 90% playing assoc

going to wait until rosters update and things of that nature until i get into it this game, i think. i plan on doing a project here in the vgf (i did one with 2k11 with the hornets but gave up) where i do write ups and things of that nature.

there are so many good teams to play around with this year, im really excited to get into this mode. sad they spent a bunch of time on my career and my team because i think association is much better. i did sim through an assoc and noted there was much less player trading throughout the season, something i hated last year. i think i'll actually leave cpu trades on.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote