View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #57
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Leave it up to scholar to bring up race in every thread.

Oh, really? Leave it up to Balla_Status to not read other posters' posts and only focus on one.

Here are two posts that were posted before mine that mentioned race; thus, prompting me to mention race:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
no big deal cus he aint black

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
**** saying Blacks or Mexicans are hardcore, it's white boys who are crazy...y'all scare the shit outta me

You guys are prone to senseless violent shit, and this kid had a comfy living, now imagine what angry trailer trash are capable of, dayum...

Horrible tragedy, dude shoulda just shot himself and let his family live, so sad

^^^This second one was posted right before my post. I don't know how you missed it.

It's cool that you skipped those posts and directly attacked mine. I take that as a compliment because it means you ignored these other posters and focused your attention on me. You love me. :)

Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote