View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #26
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bledsoe = Mini Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I do think the Clippers might be too deep. They have 4 SF's. It's ridiculous. And it's worth considering a trade for Caron Butler. I also don't like the Crawford pick-up. Running Chauncey and Bledsoe with the 2nd unit seems a great idea. Running Chauncey as a SG just sounds stupid.

I could make the case that Bledsoe should play SG, but with a PG as ball-dominant as Chris Paul, it's arguable. But again, it's better than Billups playing SG.

I wanna see Bledsoe play tho.

Butler, Hill, Barnes. Just curious on who the 4th SF is? Leslie? Odom?

Chauncey as a shooting guard might seem stupid in theory but the Clippers were doing pretty well last season and if it fails, they can just plug Green/Bleds/Crawford as the starter instead. Hell, they can even go with a big line-up and start Butler & Hill/Barnes together though the spacing would be atrocious.

I agree with exploring a trade for Butler, but who will take on his 2/16 contract? Charlotte for Tyrus? Milwaukee for Gooden? Seems to be the only plausible options UNLESS San Antonio believes Butler is a nice upgrade over Jackson, then I can potentially see a Butler for SJax type of swap, though it doesn't do much for the Clips. How about a Butler + 2014 Pick Swap Option + Leslie for Jackson + Blair + 2013 2nd?

Billups + Bledsoe is something I can live with but want to see how Billups does as a starter. If he continues last years play, I don't mess with it. I mean, Bledsoe's biggest flaw is his lack of offensive awareness/true point guard skills but with guys like Hill, Odom, Crawford also coming off the bench, it'll be easier to hide Bleds deficiencies.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote