View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #26
qrich
King Heno

Default Re: Bledsoe = Mini Lebron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I do think the Clippers might be too deep. They have 4 SF's. It's ridiculous. And it's worth considering a trade for Caron Butler. I also don't like the Crawford pick-up. Running Chauncey and Bledsoe with the 2nd unit seems a great idea. Running Chauncey as a SG just sounds stupid.

I could make the case that Bledsoe should play SG, but with a PG as ball-dominant as Chris Paul, it's arguable. But again, it's better than Billups playing SG.

I wanna see Bledsoe play tho.

Butler, Hill, Barnes. Just curious on who the 4th SF is? Leslie? Odom?

Chauncey as a shooting guard might seem stupid in theory but the Clippers were doing pretty well last season and if it fails, they can just plug Green/Bleds/Crawford as the starter instead. Hell, they can even go with a big line-up and start Butler & Hill/Barnes together though the spacing would be atrocious.

I agree with exploring a trade for Butler, but who will take on his 2/16 contract? Charlotte for Tyrus? Milwaukee for Gooden? Seems to be the only plausible options UNLESS San Antonio believes Butler is a nice upgrade over Jackson, then I can potentially see a Butler for SJax type of swap, though it doesn't do much for the Clips. How about a Butler + 2014 Pick Swap Option + Leslie for Jackson + Blair + 2013 2nd?

Billups + Bledsoe is something I can live with but want to see how Billups does as a starter. If he continues last years play, I don't mess with it. I mean, Bledsoe's biggest flaw is his lack of offensive awareness/true point guard skills but with guys like Hill, Odom, Crawford also coming off the bench, it'll be easier to hide Bleds deficiencies.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote