View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #22
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Most guys already know this... but if you ask a girl out and her response is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Most guys already know this... but if you ever ask a girl out and her response is:
"Sure, give me your phone number"

She's basically saying No. (98% chance she will not call)

Because if you think about... You're immediately going to have her number if she
ever calls (caller ID)... So why wouldn't she give you her number to begin with?

If a girl is interested... She won't hesitate to give out her number once she's asked out,
even if you are a stranger.

This happened to me tonight (beautiful asian woman)... do I expect her to ever call me?
HELL NO.... But I had to try, she gave me no choice. You'll never know unless you try... right?

So, to recap:

You ask: "would you be interested in going out with me sometime?"

response #1: "Absolutely, Let me give you my number" = 98% chance of getting laid

response #2: "Sure, just give me your phone number" = 98% chance of not getting laid

but on the rare occasion she does call... You've struck the jackpot!!!

i was blind but now i see
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote