View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's game is the most aesthetically pleasing?

Chris Paul and Derrick Rose far as how likely they are to do something id call beautiful on any given play. I also love watching Nash and Tim Duncan. Id watch the highlights of a 30 point game from Duncan over perhaps anyone in the league Rose aside.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote