View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #89
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Oh, so you can't turn off auto save? I was wondering about that.

I tried the coach mode last night and the game froze right after it ended. I tried it this morning and I didn't get points.

So not going to do that anymore.

I'm going to try that tip Walker just posted. I'll test it on a regular game since my next key game isn't for a month and I don't want to sim that many games. Although I kind of regret not going athletic for my center as the cap for the physical attributes of a back-to-the-basket player are low...
ouch. sucks for you i guess. i did it once last night then twice this morning. have 3.3k vc.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote