View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anthony Davis Using Steroids??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
He looks very cut, he doesn't look ridiculousy big though.

Maybe it'd be a better question to ask if he's using ephedrine or something...and i don't even know if that's against the rules.
There are steroids that specifically target definition. It isn't like steroids only make you look like Bob Sapp.

I have no reason to believe Anthony Davis is using anything against the rules, but I do have a sneaking suspicion that HGH is common practice in the NBA. Some guys (not point fingers) have that look and they would be very difficult to detect.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote