View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #2253
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah well hes the best RB in FF to me. Expect 20+ every time lol. I've been impressed that Wayne is as studly as Marlo was selling him to me. 8 receptions for 148 and the guy gets targetted like no tomorrow. Amazing how he still gets open after all these years lol
Wayne has been money in the bank all season. I guess in retrospect we should have seen it coming. A young QB is going to lean on his best receiver most of the time. I just wasn't sure Wayne had a lot left in the tank.

Turns out he has quite a bit. Similar to Tony G. How is that guy going to retire after this amazing start to the season?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote