View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #361
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
Kobe had his injury concerns last season and is already struggling from a sore foot already, can't ignore the fact he is 34, Brown should wrap him in cotton wool.

Imo you would prefer a

Fit playoff Kobe >>> Fit regular season Kobe

Thats my point they both know their limits and what they need to do to be ready for when it matters...so they won't be burnt out. They are smart enough to know how hard to go so as I said they don't worry me.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote