View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:39 AM   #371
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: GT: Lakers vs Warriors 10/7/12 in Fresno

Honestly, Lakers fans (at least my friends) overrate the Lakers bench players so much. We're talking about the worst scoring bench in the NBA last season, and they added who? 40 year old Antawn Jamison? And Jodie Meeks? Couple of decent additions I guess, but I have no doubt the Lakers bench is one of the lowest scoring in the NBA this season as well... which is fine, because their starting lineup is stacked to the brim, but have no doubt, the bench is a weakness of the Lakers.

As for the Warriors, look at our 2nd unit;

Jarret Jack
Brandon Rush
Richard Jefferson / Harrison Barnes
Carl Landry
Andris Biedrins / Jeremy Tyler

Outside of the Clippers, I think the Warriors might have the best 2nd unit in the NBA. Of course I'm a total homer.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote