View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:12 AM   #17
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jordan Hill Avoids Jail Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
This is something that had happened in his rookie season when he was in houston. Since then, (knock on wood), there had been nothing else reported.

I don't care how patient a person is. They didn't get that way overnight. Even the most mellow of people can do something surprising, like punching someone in the face. We're all human beings, and because of this, we have thresholds. We get headaches, some more than others. We get sick, some more than others. Additionally, we eventually lose it....some more than others. The most beautiful thing about humanity is the imperfection. Everyone is different.

Hey lakerfreak I do hope that you get a chance to read this post that I replied back to you. I understand you are the moderator here and with all your years of postings that I've read I can respect that.No diss on J.Hill he's got upside and know that he was a lottery pick by the knicks 2 years ago so he's got potential and the Lakers could really use his rebounding combined with his god given athleticism & energy he brings off the bench.

Question for you Lakerfreak I'm new here in-terms of postings with only (69) lol I did have a ok reputation given a 1 level green same status as DLaker's though with over 6k postings until now I'm labeled as red whasup wit dat? I've been following the Lakers since hector was a pup as the legendary Chicky baby would say and have been following the Lakers since Magic was drafted in 79' and been a lifelong Laker fan long before I am a Kobe fan. Noticeably when I check in periodically on Lakers (ISH) message board to get my quick Laker fix I find it fascinating that the Lakerfans on iSH are far more knowledgeable and informative then any other fan base sites whatsoever so therefore a SHOUT OUT to ISH Lakerfans and all Laker nations in general! Therefore I will be posting here more often particularly this upcoming season and beyond! I ain't a hater just giving my true Laker inputs the way I see it, though perhaps some maybe less intriguing and to the point where I noticed it had downgraded my reputation from a ok green to a unimpressive red level perhaps due to this J.Hill posting? PS: but I won't worry too much look at kkinchen lol.
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote