View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #18
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Jordan Hill Avoids Jail Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Kobester
Hey lakerfreak I do hope that you get a chance to read this post that I replied back to you. I understand you are the moderator here and with all your years of postings that I've read I can respect that.No diss on J.Hill he's got upside and know that he was a lottery pick by the knicks 2 years ago so he's got potential and the Lakers could really use his rebounding combined with his god given athleticism & energy he brings off the bench.

Question for you Lakerfreak I'm new here in-terms of postings with only (69) lol I did have a ok reputation given a 1 level green same status as DLaker's though with over 6k postings until now I'm labeled as red whasup wit dat? I've been following the Lakers since hector was a pup as the legendary Chicky baby would say and have been following the Lakers since Magic was drafted in 79' and been a lifelong Laker fan long before I am a Kobe fan. Noticeably when I check in periodically on Lakers (ISH) message board to get my quick Laker fix I find it fascinating that the Lakerfans on iSH are far more knowledgeable and informative then any other fan base sites whatsoever so therefore a SHOUT OUT to ISH Lakerfans and all Laker nations in general! Therefore I will be posting here more often particularly this upcoming season and beyond! I ain't a hater just giving my true Laker inputs the way I see it, though perhaps some maybe less intriguing and to the point where I noticed it had downgraded my reputation from a ok green to a unimpressive red level perhaps due to this J.Hill posting? PS: but I won't worry too much look at kkinchen lol.

Uh........you don't understand how this stuff works......blaming Lakerfreak for your red dot is like blaming the weather on Mike Brown.....not even I would do that
Other ISH members are the ones who rep or neg you with green or red dots....the entire thing is meaningless. At 1 point I had 8 green dots but after months of venturing into the main board where all the idiots reside, I found myself with 3 red dots Since I really don't care about this stuff I continue to clown around on the main board collecting red from the Lakers Haters. Unless they start giving away Lakers tickets or new Mercedes Benz for green dots, I will keep doing what I'm doing.
As for kk, the guy cracks me up, right or wrong he fearlessly says what is on his mind........always entertaining for me and I think he tries to get red dots I have never negged anyone......not even the A-holes who used to be on here.......it really is meaningless. I do however green rep people.
Hector was a pup I'm repping you for that because I NEVER hear anyone use that "Chickism" except me and my best friend.

Back on topic.......Jordan Hill was VERY impressive last night, he could make a name for himself this season.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote