Thread: Dishonored
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dishonored

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Skyrim dlc fiasco?

I think it's their overall track record.

Fallout 3: incredibly buggy game. PS3 bug fixes always lagged well behind the 360/pc fixes. Additionally 360/PC owners eventually received a new ending which allowed you to play after finishing the game which PS3 owners never got.

Fallout New Vegas: Incredibly buggy game. PS3 bug fixes always lagged well behind the 360/pc fixes.

Skyrim: Incredibly buggy game. PS3 bug fixes always lagged well behind the 360/pc fixes. Virtually unplayable on PS3 until about 6 months after the release.

I would not be amused either if I bought those games for PS3 for the same price, only to receive significantly worse product support and essentially a inherently inferior product.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote