View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #29
ROCSteady
R E D S K I N S

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Falcons are the best team in the NFL.

Went to the Falcons-Skins game yesterday. Was hoping for an upset. Defense played pretty well in the 1st half but the defense can never get crucial stops anymore and it hurt the offense's confidence I'm sure when RG went out.

Ryan had all damn day to throw but I'm happy I got to see them play live esp Julio and Roddy. Nice game, awesome start.

I have nothing against the Falcons and their fans were pretty cool and excited, oh well we shall get you next time.....in the playoffs..
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote