View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #60
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do some people really think Larry Bird couldn't dominate like he did, in this era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
He ain't gonna stop. That racist clown is Bird's #1 hater. Let him exaggerate his stupidity.
I'm not a racist dumbass. Just because I put things into perspective, and don't think Larry Bird shits gold doesn't make me a racist. I've argued the Notion that Chris Bosh and Toni Kukoc are similar talent wise. I said John Stockton was a better PG than Magic Johnson.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote