View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers preseason games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Kobester
Dude your better off missing the 1st pre-season game vs the Warriors in fresno the 1st half they played their starters executed well to perfection all except D-Ho (not suited) and held a 56-49 lead. Then coach Brown didn't play their starters Kobe,Gasol,MWP and Nash in the 2nd half due to letting everyone to be familiar with their roles and some others to earn a roster spot (19 suited). However in the 2nd half all hel.l broke loose 35-0 run by the Warriors no sh.it damn I don't recall seeing a can of whip as.s in any level of a sporting event preseason or a regular game handed to any team like dat damn it was dreadful though not meaningful just plain pathetic level of play. Maybe you can use this link for wednesday's october 10th game vs Blazers as well as all 7 games left til TWC reach all agreements with other providers in which they eventually will before the October 30th 1st regular season game.........streamlined this link: http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1456...-warriors.html
Pretty good assessment, I saw the first preseason game and I know it's very early but I really think Brown should consider cutting Sacre and putting Metta as a PF to add speed.
Sacre is so stiff, slow and very limited. The guy has the size and yet didn't get to play at a high level in college and there are legit reasons for that IMO.
Put Meeks in the starting lineup to stretch the floor, and encourage them to have better ball rotation and movement etc.
Metta can handle smaller PFs like Landry IMO.
i also like them to try Blake and Duhon in the backcourt together, using Steve as a SG.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote