View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:43 PM   #153
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Wasn't it a year ago that Lebron was one of the biggest chokers of all time? And one year later, he's better than Jordan.

Now, he has the PHYSICAL tools and ability to BE better than Jordan. Lebron can do things Jordan cannot. Lebron has probably the best combination of speed, strength, size, and ability in the history of the game. That still doesn't mean he's better........Dwyane Wade is superior to MJ physically as well. Wade and Lebron just have unbelievable superior physical gifts. MJ didn't have that.

Put it this way. When I watched MJ play, it just FELT like I was watching the best ever. You just know it.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote