View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #17
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What will be the most heartworming story this season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
I think they're going to be very good. Paul George will step it up this year and the rest of the starters are already all star caliber players.
I don't really know. Last season was really lucky. Really no one missed huge stretches of the year. Foster retired midseason and there was no real backup 5 so that hurt, but in terms of top 8ish contributors they had miraculous health. They destroyed the bottom tier of the East but were around .500 (I'd have to look it up) against the teams over .500.

They did nice in the playoffs, but Dwight was out, Bosh went down. They'll be good, but honestly I think the expectations have gotten too high. I don't think they're anywhere near the "if things go our way" contenders a lot of the fanbase seems to think. We'll see I guess.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote