View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:40 AM   #147
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
of he did it was all over ESPN at the time, either that or elbow I keep forgetting. Supposedly he was playing with an injury and the heat in 2011 have to tell the news people that lebron didn't have an injury. didn't could try and find some proof about it if you don't believe me but I really don't want to look for any because I really don't care if you believe me or not as I don't really care enough about NBA players to lie about stupid crap like that. But even if I ws laying about that the fact is lebron choked in 2010 and that is a fact.

You don't care, yet you are in literally every Lebron thread bagging him, and in every Kobe thread protecting him.

Sad, sad kid.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote