View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Lebron has been taking over late in games and making big shots for like 6 years. When you are talking about poor decisions in an all star game in a season he won MVP, finals MVP, and inarguably led his team to a ring with nobody on his team close to matching him in the playoffs....it kinda shows the kind of person you are dealing with.

Lebron is a 3 time MVP, NBA champ, and right in the middle of his prime and with time all the negative will take an even greater backseat as it always does.

There is nothing left for him to do. Hes just left to repeat himself. But there is nothing more to ask of him by anyone to be taken serious. That is over. Hating wise its on to the next one.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote