View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillC
Unbelievably good as always.

I must have saved at least half your videos as favourites.

Can I offer money to charity on your behalf as an incentive to make a Bill Russell video?
Don't worry I'm making a Bill Russell video - apologies that I haven't uploaded anything yet but I'm always working on like 10 different mixes and I chip a little bit away at them here and there and his I just haven't had a big breakthrough on his mix yet
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote