View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote