View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #40
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I believe it. JCVD is a fairly small dude who knows movie martial arts that is not effective for actual fighting. Essentially, he is a gymnast.

Opie was also the big dumb guy (Lump) in The Ladykillers.

I believe JCVD was a world champion kickboxer, so even at a size disadvantage, I'd think he'd be able to hold his own. And Zito isn't huge. He's a big guy, probably uses steroids, but it's not like he's a 6-6 monster. It's also possible that VD was inebriated.

I know Opie mostly as Gary Bertier, the sort of racist white kid who overcomes his racism because of his love for football in Remember The Titans, only to get cripled in a car accident before the big game.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote