View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #32
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindmiLL
Oh, the f*cking irony, Kobe fan speaking

I'm a Magic Johnson Showtime Laker fan who knows his sh*t.
Don't throw me in to that stupid Kobe Stan crap.
And YES the LeBron Stans are just as bad.

But when I say LeBron generation I am talking about all the kids now who where not even breathing or too young to remember Jordan play in the 90's.
They have infested the blogs spewing their blind bullsh*t and lack any sense of B-ball knowledge.

I never left. I stated I would post under another name that's all. Then I went back to this one. Call me MJ or Sugar Ray Leonard. What your real poster name?

Last edited by crisoner : 10-10-2012 at 02:30 PM.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote