View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #38
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindmiLL
Firstly you ask me if I'm one of them and then you accuse me of being a stupid f*ck without even me responding. Did I step on your nerve?

And don't think anyone being here long enough is buying this cr@p that you are Magic/Showtime Lakers fan. You are in the same category as Doranku, Branslowski etc... biggest Kobe stans you can find, just a little bit smarter when posting than those kids like alphawolf, 9empire, griffmoney, the logo and so on...

And no, I don't even like Lebron nor his fans but believe me, you Kobe stans are really one strange breed and by far the worst...
LMAO

I always support the front of the jersey in all my posts first.
And yes there has now been a "STAN" transition from Kobe to LeBron.
Being that you are hiding you identity is all I need to know about your agenda.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote