View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
CavaliersFTW
NBA Superstar

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I started on a Bill russell video years ago that was nothing but offense because of something I heard John Havlicek say. Found a number of turnaround jumpers on Wilt and some nice post moves and passes and transition plays. Its one of probably 30 I just have half finished on some hard drive.

Anyway...I plan to watch this just not right now.
If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote