View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation herejongib369 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: [VIDEO] Elgin Baylor: "The [Old School] Clinic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
If you ever plan on finishing the vid please upload! - your vids are some of my first experiences watching old school legends I always enjoy watching them. Russell also had left and right handed hook shots some with low arc some with high arc (not sure if that's deliberate touch or just a result of him being somewhat raw offensively) - in my 1963 finals game highlight of him he hits it right handed deep in the lowpost (thats his off hand) and he also makes it ambidextrous from 12+ feet in his 1966 Royals playoff footage. He runs the floor many times in games straight off the rebound - these days I would say he was definitely underrated offensively because of his fg% and low volume on a statsheet - it doesn't do his footage justice because he appears to have a nice variety of moves and an almost unmatched ability as a big man to "handle" the ball up the court (again with both hands).
Haven't watched the video yet, but just wanted to say I picked up NBA 2k13 today and promptly added an inch or 2 to all the old school players heights

Idk what the hell they have seen, but they rate Russells speed about a 74 in the 63/4 season and he sprints like a damn turtle...I cant find it anymore but I've seen Russell run scary fast...you don't happen to have that showcased in your highlight of him do you?
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote