View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #22
Da Kobester
I brick open layups

Da Kobester has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jordan Hill Avoids Jail Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Pretty much what DKlaker said. Its posters who give you rep, positive or negative. Its not up to me. To be completely honest with you, Im 100% against the repping system because it takes away people's credibility. It doesn't count everyone's opinion, and the reason we join this site isn't to make money. On the contrary, we lose time and money. But because we love the game so much, we come on here to talk with others who have a little bit of time, and then we get negative repped? I think its a stupid system that needs to be done away with.

I never use the rep system anymore. Doesn't make the least bit of difference to me if people have 10 greens, 10 reds, or whatever. I respond to everyone I can with the same approach. So Im sorry if you thought I had something to do with it. First impressions are irreplaceable.

Thank you for your compliments of the posters on ISH. Take some advice from a poster thats been on here for a bit....disregard the stupid rep system. Nobody in the lakers forum gives a crap. We just wanna talk ball.
Ahh! thx for clearing it up lakerfreak & DLaker thought maybe the accumulations of red reps could somehow lead to being banned from this site lol. Aight so I'ma disregard some of you haters trying to dis a newbie's rep up in this board aslong as we can relate not to regulate and continue talkin' bout our beloved Lakers I'ma cool wit'dat!
Da Kobester is offline   Reply With Quote