View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers preseason games

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I watched the 1st half and as much of the 3rd quarter as I could stomach....not much...lol. I was very pleased by what I saw. I don't give a crap about that 35-0 run......they had their starters in against our 2nd and 3rd string. The first unit looked great, Hill looked better than anyone could expect, Nash will make Brown look like a good coach as long as Brown keeps his mouth shut and lets Nash run the team. Sacre played well enough, better than expected, why talk of cutting him, besides he's a Center not a PF so what does he have to do with Metta??? Blake, Duhon and Nash together I would love to coach against that lineup.......not gonna happen, no never will you see that in a regular season game...post up hell.
It's like when women ask why teams don't put 5 7footers on the court at the same time

I never said Nash, Duhon and Blaker should play together. I said Steve (Blake) should be the SG.
A saw several teams the past few seasons using 2 small guards together INCLUDING your favorite coach Avery Johnson who played Williams and Farmar at the same time. There are small SGs who managed to stay in the league playing with PG's, guys like Ben Gordon, Jason Terry etc.
Besides, they have legalized the zone now so they can pack it in and prevent post ups, Gasol is so long and Howard is one of the best shot blockers in the league.
About Sacre, I don't think he's gonna last, what are the chances anyway that he can really help this squad? If Im wrong, then ill be glad Im wrong and Ill admit it.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote