View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Concerned: Are we BIG enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I respectfully disagree. We NEED to add another QUALITY big man, we need to have backup if Dwight gets hurt or if we want to keep him fresh for the playoffs....and Pau.....we need to have backup in case he gets his period in the playoffs again for the 3rd straight year

I have been pushing for us to sign Birdman.......he's available at the vet's minimum. He plays all out, runs the floor, can shoot, finish inside, plays solid defense....and is not the least bit afraid of contact.

What if Hill's back continues to be an issue, or flares up in the playoffs?

We already got scorers off the bench so if we need to add another big man, its not something we need to invest much into. We already got all that. Jordan Hill was the perfect one to me anyways.

The way I see it, our big man situation is like our guard situation. Either Kobe OR Nash can share time with the second unit. So I think Dwight and Pau can also switch off. No?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote