View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #107
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semi
lol I also got an 6'3'' PG and also got drafted 8th bei the Raptors.

How you're doing right now, I'm 6th man and got very little playing time at PG, more often at SG and some time at the PF. What the ****?! So I told my GM that I think the coach is doing a bad job!

Snap.

Exactly the same as you, 6th man, most of the time playing SG, but my minutes are gradually increasing at PG with each game. (Done 11 so far). I also see some time at PF too which is bull, but I'm actually enjoying playing with this team, which has surprised me a lot. So I've not said anything to the GM yet. I'll see what happens when I become the starter. If I keep playing PF even after becoming the starting PG, some shit will go down.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote