View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #35
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is this a crazy perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
The ability to reproduce shouldn't be a birth right. Whether it be virus or something that occurs at birth or puberty, the ability for men to impregnate women should be taken away and/or the ability for women to get pregnant should be taken away. How? I don't know yet. But the only way to reproduce would be to earn a license to parent, in which you will then be given some drug or have a procedure done to allow you one pregnancy. If you want more children, you must go through a reexamination to prove you are still fit to parent.

Everyone talks about freedom, but our freedom to reproduce is one that needs to be regulated.

Right now i see no way this can negatively effect the world, assuming we can somehow manage to not be racist about it, which is a big assumption, i know.
No, not crazy at all. People who don't have the ability to parent shouldn't be breeding like rats in 3rd world counties.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote