Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #3273
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Just watched the highlights of the Giants v Reds. What a crazy game that was. Reds had plenty of opportunities... sometimes it just isn't meant to be.
While I'm a Reds fan I'm slightly laughing on the inside at all my fellow Reds fans after the two straight Reds wins that posted on Facebook topics such as, "The Reds will finally advance in the playoffs!"

I don't know what it is, after we lose the Homer Bailey great pitched game I was just like, "Damn, that was the best opportunity. How do you lose a game where you're pitching staff strikes out 16 batters and your starter gives up 1 run in 7 innings for his second best pitched game of his career?"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote