View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #87
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Looper is getting amazing reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Dump her.

Zen - It looked like it was a surgeon or something, so I think the young version of the friend was unconscious while they removed limbs. They didn't need to torture him, just strike the fear of God in the old version of him to get him to come to them.

Anti Heros' chick is too good looking to dump for such a trivial reason..lol

Yeah your right, I was a bit too lose in calling it torture..lol.. but im sure it would have been cool to see the progressive maiming and severing of body parts... But id argue.. that all the things being done would be a sort of torture for that older version. Maybe its just me but i think id be tormented by wounds manifesting themselves on my body and my anatomy decomposing before my very eyes..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote