View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Concerned: Are we BIG enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
Lakerfreak.... everyone respects your opinions but you seem caught up
in the talent improvement of the team this year and have forgotten
what won us the last two rings... It was the combination of the great
frontline (Pau, Drew, Lamar) and Kobe. I see a much better bench
than last year, but we didn't win last year. As DK says, what if Hill's
back becomes a real issue.. then all we have are rookies to back up
Pau and Dwight....

That's a concern.

Well then it wouldn't hurt to sign just any cheap dude out there just in case Something does go wrong with Jordan Hill. Jordan Hill can play the center position and the PF position equally.

Im a big endorser of hiring within the company. Sacre looks good playing with Nash for example. Nash can make any person look good, which is why I think anyone would be fine for the bill.

I just read from DK that Birdman wouldn't mind for the minimum, but then again, at this age, is the a reason teams haven't been going for Andersen? Perhaps he cannot contribute as much at this age.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote