Thread: calling fouls
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: calling fouls

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
well, sometimes the games get intense. im a skinny guy so dudes take advantage of that shit and hack every play. i dont usually call too many fouls, but if i have to i will. otherwise i might give a hard foul too for payback. sometimes i get heated even as the smallest guy on the court

The bolded part I agree with. Some guys just refuse to believe they fouled somebody, so you have to do it for yourself because they are giving themselves a major advantage. Especially when they do it repeatedly and never call themselves for a foul. This is true whether they are trying to get away with something or if they honestly don't know that what they are doing is a foul. It has to actually effect me though to call it myself (like a guy hits my elbow and I end up air balling it, yet he doesn't call it himself).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote