View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #2397
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Pouncey is becoming the Greg Oden of football. The guy is really good... Arguably the best center in the game when healthy, but he seems to always be nursing an injury or out completely.

Give me Alex Mack over Pouncey all day every day. Mack may be slightly less physically talented, but I don't think he's missed a day in his career.

Pouncey would drive me crazy as a Steelers fan. It's not like he is making stuff up... His injuries have all looked really serious... He just seems like one of those guys, whether it is his very wide stance/base or what... Guy is just a walking injury.

I personally think his wide base leaves him exposed to injuries.

Marcus Gilbert has now injured Pouncey and Decastro by falling on them.

And Marlo, do you have any idea who the owner of WhatWouldJones-Drew? is in Auction Haus? Dude keeps sending me ridiculous offers for Andre Johnson. He's been doing it for a week now and at first I was polite about it and told him I would need someone of value for Andre but now he is just pissing me off.

Last offer he sent was Donnie Avery and Pierre Thomas for Andre and that might be the best one he sent so far.

His message to me:

Quote:
I just want Andre Johnson.

I'm willing to give up 2-3 players who have scored similarly to him thus far in the year.

N. Burleson
M. Williams
D. Avery
P. Thomas
J. Battle

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-12-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote