Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #3333
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I can't speak on what will happen next year, just what has happened. Under that premise they're both sporting the same wRC+, the true measure of evaluating offensive value.

You argue his numbers went down after the league saw him more, I could argue he's like any other hitter who goes through ups and downs.

I think it's clear Miggy is better in the batters box, but Trout makes up that moderate difference with his base running.

It's not me arguing some point. Just look at his numbers. They are facts. He's a 260 hitter the past three months. He's living off two amazing months where he was new to pitchers. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. This isn't about oscillation, it's about decline.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote