View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #25
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Preparation for High School Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Peanut butter and sardines? Bahahahaha

I like what you said about all players requiring court visions it just during the heat of the moment in a game I forget to count 5 defenders and can get picked, but I'm getting better at that. I really need to get in the habit of chinning rebounds as I'm sure it'll help a lot. That tapping trick from the Dwight Howard video may just be silly enough to try during a game. Alright it's long past bedtime for me. Thanks again to everybody who took the time to contribute to this thread.

It actually works when you know how to move and seal right away. I used to use a trick during free throws when my teammate is on the line. More often than not, the defender beside you nearest the goal will seal you from the inside, trying to push you out form there. Predicting that though, you can simply move to where he used to be. You're more or less switching places, except you can use this now to box HIM out. Mixing that with the tapping trick works when you use it right.

Anyway, keep pursuing progress, SPK.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote