View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #54
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 6 Game Thread and Discussion

Jim Harbaugh is nuts (albeit in a good I wouldn't mind him coaching my team at all way). Gilbride on the Giants made a "working the refs" type Phil Jackson comment about one of the 49er defenders. Total bullshit make you roll your eyes thing - but innocuous. Said he held. Not saying he should be suspended or anything. Harbaugh was a bit less measured...

In a statement released by the team Friday, Harbaugh said, "Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy.

"Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

Yes, our coaching staff's sole purpose is to influence officiating.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote