View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #205
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

I don't know how people watch and get excited by either game. I can't even watch my friends play unless I am tutoring them on the mechanics of the game. I disagree with Maniak that SC has occasional early game aggression while LoL doesn't. I don't watch pro's, but I do know they do sometimes aggressively invade the opponent's jungle before the jungle spawns. I do agree that in general, the early game is terribly boring because it's a passive macro/farm fest.

I sometimes wish I can go back to playing SC2, but I just don't like the stress and the pressure to make the right moves and win when I play
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote