View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #144
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

Default Re: Clippers vs Heat 9:30 pm PST CP3's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
DJ looks amazingly improved in the paint BUT unfortunately he worked on the wrong things. I want him to work on free throws and staying on the ground defensively, not Hakeem post moves. So he seems like he's on pace to make his contract seem worth it with his improvements but I'd rather him focus on other things.

As for Bledsoe... ideally the next coach of the Clippers will see what kind of a force he is and start him at SG. Chauncey will be a bench player or on another team and Bledsoe will start at SG if we hire a smart coach. At worst I'd love to see Bledsoe as our amazing 6th man for the next decade. So no I wouldn't be open to seeing CP3 walk although with Bledsoe I'm not terrified about him leaving because I know Bledsoe has serious potential.

Hmm and with the clippers really being as deep as they are, anythign less than a top 4 seed in the west should be an underachievement. I feel that CP3 really has no reason to walk too, meaning clippers should be poised for a run sooner than later (maybe even this year.....)
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote