View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #149
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Clippers vs Heat 9:30 pm PST CP3's Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
You can never tell in pre-season remember somebody going unbeaten in pre-season only to stink in the regular season..hard to take too much from what we see now.

I agree, but a worse Clipper team got to the second round last season in a compressed lockout season. I'm not saying they're going to make the finals, but I do expect them to have an even better season than they did last time, and possibly steal third seed from either the Spurs or Lakers.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote