View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Why do you think our bench is going to be ugly ? If everyone is healthy our bench consists of Kidd,Prigioni,J.R.,Novak,Kurt,Sheed and Camby. That's pretty solid bench if you ask me.

The huge drop off between 1st and 2nd unit was evident in the preseason games because our 2nd unit was basically training camp invitees + Prigioni/Kidd. That won't be our bench during the regular season.

Well firstly, I find it hard to believe we'll have all of those guys available all season. I dont expect anything out of Sheed, Thomas or Prigioni really. Jr will b JR..the good and the bad. Kidd is washed up to me. But most importantly, I think the league has figured Novak out. He wont be sneaking up on anyone. He's 1 dimensional and plays ZERO defense.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote