View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #53
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bledsoe Blocks Another Forward With Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
My post count was near 50 not long ago. It's hugely inflated due to game day threads in which I can easily rack up 100+ posts during a big game. Let's say I post 40 times a day, 30 seconds each (most posts take 10 seconds or less but I'll help ya out) that comes out 20 minutes a day of actual posting. Wow I'm a big loser who has no life based on that!

Then lets take account of your ghost hunting activates and your other clipper forums.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote