View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #131
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Felix Baumgartner Space Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily

Notice he pulled the chute a few seconds before he would have broken the free fall record? I wonder if he did that for Kittenger's benefit? The old man still holds that record.

Could be, but I doubt he could have known how fast he was going with all the commotion around him. I think he stated that his visor was fogging up and that's why he pulled the shoot early.

I was panicking though when he was spinning around like a helicopter.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote