View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #121
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Just cracked the starting lineup after my 7th game. Currently averaging 28.9ppg 3.6rpg 12.4apg on 60% fg and 58% 3pt and my team is averaging 127.1ppg
How many minutes per quarter and what difficulty?!
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote