View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #26
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Walking Dead this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Wait....everybody loves this show?

I keep giving it multiple opportunities but last season was so boring. It was a drawn out soap opera. They spent the entire season on a farm. The characters aren't that interesting, and the 2 best characters they had they just killed off. Only got interesting until last episode or two, with the Sophia/Shane stories.

The lack of budget killed them last season. snoozer.

Exactly. The melodrama in this show is at a hacky, film school level of writing.

WHORE: You need to kill Shane, he's dangerous.
COP: Okay. *kills Shane*
WHORE: WHY DID YOU KILL SHANE I HATE YOU I'M DRIVING ALONE NOW AND LOOKING AT A MAP INSTEAD OF THE ROAD AND CRASH LIKE THE DUMB WHORE/CHARACTER I AM

And when Daryl passes out by the river, the zombie eats his f*cking shoe until the moment he wakes up? Jesus, give me a break. This show is stupid.

So why do I keep watching? I DON'T KNOW.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote