View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #11
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who here is afraid of heights? (Crazy vid, hypothetical scenario discussion!)

I just want to go on the record as saying although i'd attempt it for 1 billion, i'd say there's only a 50/50 chance I follow through and complete the task

50% chance I complete it

45% chance I'm killed in the process

5% chance I pass out and am rendered unable to continue (may also lead to my death)

Honestly I just don't see how I could get past the feeling of vertigo, and if you get vertigo and have no safety ropes or harnesses your F*CKED... vertigo ****s up your balance and u can't climb that damn thing without sound balance
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote